Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review
Page Count240 Pages
About the e-Book
Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review pdf
Preparing for the new Core Exam, Mainenance of Certification Exam, or Certifying Exam? Excel on your boards with this review book written for the new exam format. Featuring high-quality radiographs and CT, MRI, and ultrasound images, this practical, easy-to-use resource includes key musculoskeletal radiology questions formatted to model the new core exam.
- 300 questions are formatted to model the new Core Exam
- Questions are divided into topic sections for quick and easy review
- Each question includes an explanation of why the correct answer is correct and the other options incorrect.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- 300 interactive exam questions
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Early Breast Cancer
Reptile Medicine and Surgery in Clinical Practice