Learn C# in 7 days
Page Count306 Pages
About the e-Book
Learn C# in 7 days pdf
- Learn the basics of C# in 7 days
- Works as a reference guide describing the major features of C#
- Build easy and simple code through real-world example scenarios
This book takes a unique approach to teach C# to absolute beginners. You'll learn the basics of the language in seven days. It takes a practical approach to explain the important concepts that build the foundation of the C# programming language.
The book begins by teaching you the basic fundamentals using real-world practical examples and gets you acquainted with C# programming. We cover some important features and nuances of the language in a hands-on way, helping you grasp the concepts in a fluid manner.
Later, you'll explore the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) through a real-world example. Then we dive into advanced-level concepts such as generics and collections, and you'll get acquainted with objects and LINQ. Towards the end, you'll build an application that covers all the concepts explained in the book.
By the end of this book, you will have next-level skills and a good knowledge of the fundamentals of C#.
What you will learn
- Understand and set up the .NET environment
- Code in C# using the Visual Studio 2017 RC (preferable community edition) IDE
- Define variables, syntax, control flows, statements, and arrays etc through examples
- Understand the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming using C#
- Get acquainted with attributes, collection, generics, and LINQ
- Get your hands on class members such as Modifiers, Methods, Properties, Indexers, File I/O, Exception Handling, and Regex
- Build a real-world application using C# 7
About the Author
Gaurav Aroraa has done M.Phil in computer science. He is a Microsoft MVP, life time member of Computer Society of India (CSI), certified as a scrum trainer/coach, XEN for ITIL-F and APMG for PRINCE-F and PRINCE-P. Gaurav serves as a mentor at IndiaMentor, open source developer, contributor to TechNet Wiki co-founder of Innatus Curo Software LLC. In 19+ years of his career, he has mentored thousands of students and industry professionals. You can tweet Gaurav on his twitter handle @g_arora
Table of Contents
- Overview of .NET framework
- Getting started with C#
- What's new in C#7
- Discussing C# Class Members
- Overview of Reflection and Collections
- Deep Dive with Advanced Concepts
- Understanding Object Oriented Programing with C#
- Build a real-world application
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Odoo 10 Implementation Cookbook
WebGL Programming Guide