Linux: Powerful Server Administration
About the e-Book
Linux: Powerful Server Administration pdf
Get hands-on recipes to make the most of Ubuntu Server, CentOS 7 Linux Server and RHEL 7 Server
About This Book
- Get Linux servers up and running in seconds,
- In-depth guide to explore new features and solutions in server administration
- Maintain performance and security of your server solution by deploying expert configuration advice
Who This Book Is For
This Learning Path is intended for system administrators with a basic understanding of Linux operating systems and written with the novice-to-intermediate Linux user in mind. To get the most of this Learning Path, you should have a working knowledge of basic system administration and management tools.
What You Will Learn
- Set up high performance, scalable, and fault-tolerant back ends with web and database servers
- Facilitate team communication with a real-time chat service and collaboration tools
- Monitor, manage and develop your server's file system to maintain a stable performance
- Gain best practice methods on sharing files and resources through a network
- Install and configure common standard services such as web, mail, FTP, database and domain name server technologies
- Create kickstart scripts to automatically deploy RHEL 7 systems
- Use Orchestration and configuration management tools to manage your environment
Linux servers are frequently selected over other server operating systems for their stability, security and flexibility advantages.This Learning Path will teach you how to get up and running with three of the most popular Linux server distros: Ubuntu Server, CentOS 7 Server, and RHEL 7 Server. We will begin with the Ubuntu Server and show you how to make the most of Ubuntu's advanced functionalities. Moving on, we will provide you with all the knowledge that will give you access to the inner workings of the latest CentOS version 7. Finally, touching RHEL 7, we will provide you with solutions to common RHEL 7 Server challenges.This Learning Path combines some of the best that Packt has to offer in one complete, curated package. It includes content from the following Packt products:
1) Ubuntu Server Cookbook
2) CentOS 7 Linux Server Cookbook, Second Edition
3) Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server Cookbook
Style and approach
This easy-to-follow practical guide contains hands on examples and solutions to real word administration problems and problems faced when building your RHEL 7 system from scratch using orchestration tools.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
ASP.NET Core 1.1 For Beginners: How to Build a MVC Website
Learning Salesforce Visual Workflow and Process Builder