Entity Framework Core Cookbook 2nd Edition
Page Count324 Pages
About the e-Book
Entity Framework Core Cookbook 2nd Edition pdf
- Learn how to use the new features of Entity Framework Core 1
- Improve your queries by leveraging some of the advanced features
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Make the best of your .NET APIs by integrating with Entity Framework
Entity Framework is a highly recommended Object Relation Mapping tool used to build complex systems. In order to survive in this growing market, the knowledge of a framework that helps provide easy access to databases, that is, Entity Framework has become a necessity. This book will provide .NET developers with this knowledge and guide them through working efficiently with data using Entity Framework Core.
You will start off by learning how to efficiently use Entity Framework in practical situations. You will gain a deep understanding of mapping properties and find out how to handle validation in Entity Framework. The book will then explain how to work with transactions and stored procedures along with improving Entity Framework using query libraries. Moving on, you will learn to improve complex query scenarios and implement transaction and concurrency control. You will then be taught to improve and develop Entity Framework in complex business scenarios. With the concluding chapter on performance and scalability, this book will get you ready to use Entity Framework proficiently.
What you will learn
- Master the technique of using sequence key generators
- Validate groups of entities that are to be saved / updated
- Improve MVC applications that cover applications developed using ASP.NET MVC Core 1
- Retrieve database information (table, column names, and so on) for entities
- Discover optimistic concurrency control and pessimistic concurrency control.
- Implement Multilatency on the data side of things.
- Enhance the performance and/or scalability of Entity Framework Core
- Explore and overcome the pitfalls of Entity Framework Core
About the Author
He currently works for London-based Simplifydigital as a technical evangelist, and was first awarded as MVP in 2015.
Ricardo maintains a blog, Development With A Dot, where he regularly writes about technical issues. You can read it here: http://weblogs.asp.net/ricardoperes.
He has reviewed Learning NHibernate 4 for Packt.
You can catch up with him at @RJPeres75.
Table of Contents
- Improving Entity Framework in the Real World
- Mapping Entities
- Validation and Changes
- Transactions and Concurrency Control
- Advanced Scenarios
- Performance and Scalability
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Fog for 5G and IoT
Learning RSLogix 5000 Programming