Helping Children with ADHD
About the e-Book
Helping Children with ADHD pdf
Combining the latest research evidence with the authors’ practical expertise, Helping Children with ADHD offers a complete intervention programme for flexibly delivering behavioural and cognitive interventions to children aged -12 with ADHD and associated conditions.
- Redefines and develops best practice in the application of cognitive and behavioural techniques to help children aged -12 with ADHD and associated comorbid conditions, including learning difficulties
- Offers a range of engaging resources within a pragmatic and practically-focused approach; modular structure allows the interventions to be selected and tailored according to the particular needs of the individual child
- An appendix of entertaining stories about Buzz, a boy with ADHD, provides structural narrative while also teaching core skills in areas such as keeping calm, planning, managing impulsivity and dealing with anxiety
- Straightforward, accessible language allows the techniques to be used by those without expert clinical training; dedicated sections provide advice for using the approach in school, home and group contexts
- A companion website provides downloadable materials including illustrated patient worksheets to accompany the narrative stories
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Adult Drug and Alcohol Problems, Children's Needs
Clinical Radiation Oncology: Indications, Techniques, and Results