React Native By Example
Page Count414 Pages
About the e-Book
React Native By Example pdf
- Work on native APIs and UI Elements using React Native
- Create increasingly complex real-world applications and dive deeper into React Native
Throughout the book you will build three projects, each of increasing complexity. You will also link up with the third-party Facebook SDK, convert an app to support the Redux architecture, and learn the process involved in making your apps available for sale on the iOS App Store and Google Play.
At the end of this book, you will have learned and implemented a wide breadth of core APIs and components found in the React Native framework that are necessary in creating great mobile experiences.
What you will learn
- The potential of each API and component, putting them into practice throughout the course of three projects
- The process of integrating the Facebook SDK to build an app that connects to third-party data
- Every step taken to implement Redux, a popular state management library, in your mobile apps
- The requirements for building and deploying your apps to market, with detailed instructions on how to release and beta test apps on both the Apple App Store and Google Play
About the Author
Richard Kho is a software engineer living in San Francisco. He taught himself how to code in 2014 and has lived a past life as a photographer and cinematographer.
He currently works for Capital One and has taught software engineers at Hack Reactor in the past. Richard is also a technical advisor to Code Chrysalis, an advanced software engineering immersive in Tokyo.
Table of Contents
- First Project - Creating a Basic To-Do List App
- Advanced Functionality and Styling the To-Do List App
- Our Second Project - The Budgeting App
- Advanced Functionality with the Expenses App
- Third Project - The Facebook Client
- Advanced Facebook App Functionality
- Deploying Your Applications
- Additional React Native Components
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Mastering Machine Learning with R
Linux: Embedded Development