Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Integrated Systems
About the e-Book
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Integrated Systems pdf
Students' Favorite Lippincott Series for the Basic Sciences—Now Integrated!
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Integrated Systems integrates topics in the core basic sciences to promote understanding of human body systems. Additionally, the most clinically relevant disorders are covered to give a thorough grounding in the pathophysiology of each system. The Lippincott Illustrated Review series features clear, effective writing in outline format and hundreds of eye-catching illustrations ideal for review and the assimilation of essential information for course and board exams. Dynamic illustrations walk students step by step through complex processes to teach rather than simply show. Lippincott Illustrated Reviews capture the vitality and interactive nature of the classroom experience in book format.
- Outline format breaks down topics in easy-to-absorb segments, ideal for concise review and foundational learning of biochemistry, anatomy, pathology, and more.
- Coverage of clinical topics shows what happens when systems malfunction.
- More than 500 full-color illustrations visually explain complex processes.
- Overviews and Chapter Summaries set clear goals for topic mastery and reinforce essential concepts in a coherent framework.
- More than 100 study questions with answers and explanations test understanding of fundamental concepts as well as the ability to draw connections among multiple organ systems.
- Printed bookmark with the Table of Contents and a Fast Find mini-index help locate information for key topics.
- Online resources for students, including a question bank and animations, provide interactive learning and review.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Digital Planning and Custom Orthodontic Treatment
Study Guide for Memmler's Structure and Function of the Human Body