Hacker's Delight 2nd Edition
Page Count512 Pages
About the e-Book
Hacker's Delight 2nd Edition pdf
In Hacker’s Delight, Second Edition, Hank Warren once again compiles an irresistible collection of programming hacks: timesaving techniques, algorithms, and tricks that help programmers build more elegant and efficient software, while also gaining deeper insights into their craft. Warren’s hacks are eminently practical, but they’re also intrinsically interesting, and sometimes unexpected, much like the solution to a great puzzle. They are, in a word, a delight to any programmer who is excited by the opportunity to improve.
Extensive additions in this edition include
- A new chapter on cyclic redundancy checking (CRC), including routines for the commonly used CRC-32 code
- A new chapter on error correcting codes (ECC), including routines for the Hamming code
- More coverage of integer division by constants, including methods using only shifts and adds
- Computing remainders without computing a quotient
- More coverage of population count and counting leading zeros
- Array population count
- New algorithms for compress and expand
- An LRU algorithm
- Floating-point to/from integer conversions
- Approximate floating-point reciprocal square root routine
- A gallery of graphs of discrete functions
- Now with exercises and answers
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Sams Teach Yourself C++ in One Hour a Day