iOS 10 Programming for Beginners
Page Count678 Pages
About the e-Book
iOS 10 Programming for Beginners pdf
- Use Swift 3 and latest iOS 10 features to build awesome apps for iPhone and iPad
- Explore and use a wide range of Apple development tools to become a confident iOS developer
- From prototype to App Store?find out how to build an app from start to finish!
You want to build iOS applications for iPhone and iPad?but where do you start? Forget sifting through tutorials and blog posts, this is a direct route into iOS development, taking you through the basics and showing you how to put the principles into practice. With every update, iOS has become more and more developer-friendly, so take advantage of it and begin building applications that might just take the App Store by storm!
Whether you're an experienced programmer or a complete novice, this book guides you through every facet of iOS development. From Xcode and Swift?the building blocks of modern Apple development?and Playgrounds for beginners, one of the most popular features of the iOS development experience, you'll quickly gain a solid foundation to begin venturing deeper into your development journey. For the experienced programmer, jump right in and learn the latest iOS 10 features.
You'll also learn the core elements of iOS design, from tables to tab bars, as well as more advanced topics such as gestures and animations that can give your app the edge. Find out how to manage databases, as well as integrating standard elements such as photos, GPS into your app. With further guidance on beta testing with TestFlight, you'll quickly learn everything you need to get your project on the App Store!
What you will learn
- Get to grips with Swift 3 and Xcode, the building blocks of Apple development
- Get to know the fundamentals of Swift, including variables, constants, and control flow
- Discover the distinctive design principles that define the iOS user experience
- See how to prototype your app with Swift's Playgrounds feature
- Build a responsive UI that looks great on a range of devices
- Find out how to use CoreLocation to add location services to your app
- Add push notifications to your app
- Make your app able to be used on both iPhone and iPad
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Music Data Analysis: Foundations and Applications
Scientific Computing with Python 3