About the e-Book
CMake Cookbook pdf
Learn CMake through a series of task-based recipes that provide you with practical, simple, and ready-to-use CMake solutions for your code
- Learn to configure, build, test, and package software written in C, C++, and Fortran
- Progress from simple to advanced tasks with examples tested on Linux, macOS, and Windows
- Manage code complexity and library dependencies with reusable CMake building blocks
CMake is cross-platform, open-source software for managing the build process in a portable fashion. This book features a collection of recipes and building blocks with tips and techniques for working with CMake, CTest, CPack, and CDash.
CMake Cookbook includes real-world examples in the form of recipes that cover different ways to structure, configure, build, and test small- to large-scale code projects. You will learn to use CMake's command-line tools and master modern CMake practices for configuring, building, and testing binaries and libraries. With this book, you will be able to work with external libraries and structure your own projects in a modular and reusable way. You will be well-equipped to generate native build scripts for Linux, MacOS, and Windows, simplify and refactor projects using CMake, and port projects to CMake.
What you will learn
- Configure, build, test, and install code projects using CMake
- Detect operating systems, processors, libraries, files, and programs for conditional compilation
- Increase the portability of your code
- Refactor a large codebase into modules with the help of CMake
- Build multi-language projects
- Know where and how to tweak CMake configuration files written by somebody else
- Package projects for distribution
- Port projects to CMake
Who this book is for
If you are a software developer keen to manage build systems using CMake or would like to understand and modify CMake code written by others, this book is for you. A basic knowledge of C++, C, or Fortran is required to understand the topics covered in this book.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java and Algorithmic Thinking for the Complete Beginner – Compact Edition
Hands-On GPU-Accelerated Computer Vision with OpenCV and CUDA