Netter's Cardiology 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Netter's Cardiology 3rd Edition pdf
Perfect for residents, generalists, anesthesiologists, emergency department physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who need a practical, working knowledge of cardiology, Netter's Cardiology, 3rd Edition, provides a concise overview of cardiovascular disease highlighted by unique, memorable Netter illustrations. This superb visual resource showcases the well-known work of Frank H. Netter, MD, and his successor, Carlos Machado, MD, a cardiologist who has created clear, full-color illustrations in the Netter tradition. New features and all-new chapters keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.
- Includes 13 all-new chapters: Basic Anatomy and Embryology of the Heart, Stem Cell Therapies for Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Events, Clinical Presentation of Adults with Congenital Heart Disease, Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism, and more.
- Videos and 25 printable patient education brochures included in the enhanced eBook version
- Features new coverage of 3-D TEE imaging for structural heart procedures.
- Contains color-coded diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms and clinical pathways.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, templated format, covering etiology, pathogenesis, clinical presentation, diagnostic approach, and management/therapy for each topic.
- Offers dependable clinical advice from Drs. George A. Stouffer, Marschall S. Runge, Cam Patterson, and Joseph S. Rossi, as well as many world-renowned chapter contributors.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
This e-Books Coming Soon ... There is no links to download OR Buy It!!Preview eBook .... Links Coming Soon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CPT Professional Edition 2019
Atlas of Human Anatomy