Learn OpenShift: Deploy, build, manage, and migrate applications with OpenShift Origin 3.9
Page Count504 Pages
About the e-Book
Learn OpenShift: Deploy, build, manage, and migrate applications with OpenShift Origin 3.9 pdf
Gain hands-on experience of installing OpenShift Origin 3.9 in a production configuration and managing applications using the platform you built
- Gain hands-on experience of working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Learn how to deploy and manage applications in OpenShift
- Get a practical approach to managing applications on a cloud-based platform
- Explore multi-site and HA architectures of OpenShift for production
Docker containers transform application delivery technologies to make them faster and more reproducible, and to reduce the amount of time wasted on configuration. Managing Docker containers in the multi-node or multi-datacenter environment is a big challenge, which is why container management platforms are required. OpenShift is a new generation of container management platforms built on top of both Docker and Kubernetes. It brings additional functionality to the table, something that is lacking in Kubernetes. This new functionality significantly helps software development teams to bring software development processes to a whole new level.
In this book, we’ll start by explaining the container architecture, Docker, and CRI-O overviews. Then, we'll look at container orchestration and Kubernetes. We’ll cover OpenShift installation, and its basic and advanced components. Moving on, we’ll deep dive into concepts such as deploying application OpenShift. You’ll learn how to set up an end-to-end delivery pipeline while working with applications in OpenShift as a developer or DevOps. Finally, you’ll discover how to properly design OpenShift in production environments.
This book gives you hands-on experience of designing, building, and operating OpenShift Origin 3.9, as well as building new applications or migrating existing applications to OpenShift.
What you will learn
- Understand the core concepts behind containers and container orchestration tools
- Understand Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift, and their relation to CRI-O
- Install and work with Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Understand how to work with persistent storage in OpenShift
- Understand basic and advanced components of OpenShift, including security and networking
- Manage deployment strategies and application’s migration in OpenShift
- Understand and design OpenShift high availability
Who this book is for
The book is for system administrators, DevOps engineers, solutions architects, or any stakeholder who wants to understand the concept and business value of OpenShift.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Interface Criticism: Aesthetics Beyond the Buttons
Hands On Machine Learning with Python