Page Count96 Pages
About the e-Book
Beginning React pdf
Take your web applications to a whole new level with efficient, component-based UIs that deliver cutting-edge interactivity and performance.
- Elaborately explains basics before introducing advanced topics
- Explains creating and managing the state of components across applications
- Implement over 15 practical activities and exercises across 11 topics to reinforce your learning
Projects like Angular and React are rapidly changing how development teams build and deploy web applications to production. In this book, you’ll learn the basics you need to get up and running with React and tackle real-world projects and challenges. It includes helpful guidance on how to consider key user requirements within the development process, and also shows you how to work with advanced concepts such as state management, data-binding, routing, and the popular component markup that is JSX. As you complete the included examples, you’ll find yourself well-equipped to move onto a real-world personal or professional frontend project.
What you will learn
- Understand how React works within a wider application stack
- Analyze how you can break down a standard interface into specific components
- Successfully create your own increasingly complex React components with HTML or JSX
- Correctly handle multiple user events and their impact on overall application state
- Understand the component lifecycle to optimize the UX of your application
- Configure routing to allow effortless, intuitive navigation through your components
Who this book is for
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .