Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux 3rd Edition pdf
Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux – Third Edition: Explore the methods and tools of ethical hacking with Kali Linux
Build your defense against web attacks with Kali Linux, including command injection flaws, crypto implementation layers, and web application security holes
Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux – Third Edition shows you how to set up a lab, helps you understand the nature and mechanics of attacking websites, and explains classical attacks in great depth. This edition is heavily updated for the latest Kali Linux changes and the most recent attacks. Kali Linux shines when it comes to client-side attacks and fuzzing in particular.
From the start of the book, you’ll be given a thorough grounding in the concepts of hacking and penetration testing, and you’ll see the tools used in Kali Linux that relate to web application hacking. You’ll gain a deep understanding of classicalSQL, command-injection flaws, and the many ways to exploit these flaws. Web penetration testing also needs a general overview of client-side attacks, which is rounded out by a long discussion of scripting and input validation flaws.
There is also an important chapter on cryptographic implementation flaws, where we discuss the most recent problems with cryptographic layers in the networking stack.
The importance of these attacks cannot be overstated, and defending against them is relevant to most internet users and, of course, penetration testers.
At the end of the book, you’ll use an automated technique called fuzzing to identify flaws in a web application. Finally, you’ll gain an understanding of web application vulnerabilities and the ways they can be exploited using the tools in Kali Linux.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to set up your lab with Kali Linux
- Understand the core concepts of web penetration testing
- Get to know the tools and techniques you need to use with Kali Linux
- Identify the difference between hacking a web application and network hacking
- Expose vulnerabilities present in web servers and their applications using server-side attacks
- Understand the different techniques used to identify the flavor of web applications
- See standard attacks such as exploiting cross-site request forgery and cross-site scripting flaws
- Get an overview of the art of client-side attacks
- Explore automated attacks such as fuzzing web applications
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learning AWS IoT
Scala Reactive Programming