Page Count296 Pages
About the e-Book
End to end solutions for IoT enthusiasts and web developers
- Develop a health monitoring device along with some cool projects like Smart Agriculture & Raspberry Pi 3 based surveillance.
- A practical book which will help you build Mobile/Web/Desktop apps that will show how to manage and monitor data from sensors and actuators in real time.
In this world of technology upgrades, IoT is currently leading with its promise to make the world a more smarter and efficient place.
At the end of the book, you will not only be able to build standalone exciting IoT applications but also learn how you can extend your projects to another level.
What you will learn
- Integrate sensors and actuators with the cloud and control them for your Smart Weather Station.
- Develop your very own Amazon Alexa integrating with your IoT solution
- Define custom rules and execute jobs on certain data events using IFTTT
- Build a simple surveillance solutions using Amazon Recognition & Raspberry Pi 3
- Design a fall detection system and build a notification system for it.
- Use Amazon Rekognition for face detection and face recognition in your Surveillance project
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- The World of IoT
- IoTFW.js - I
- IoTFW.js - II
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Agriculture & Voice AI
- Smart Wearable
- Smart Wearable & IFTTT
- Raspberry Pi Image Streaming
- Smart Surveillance
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
R Programming By Example
Windows Server 2016 Administration Fundamentals